Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catch Up!

I realized today when I downloaded pics from my camera that I have not blogged for a while...

So here is a major catch up sesh!

I finally went public with the whole prego thing and it wasn't as dramatic as I thought it was going to be. I was going to put it off until I was showing big time and I was reading in my prego book that I should start measuring my belly and taking photos because they will be fun to compare...so here is my three month mark photo.



It doesn't seem like much but I wanted to document it so I have something to compare to in a few months. I may not want to go public with those photos then so don't hold it against me if I have a change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment