I got tagged a while ago and have been procrastinating due to the simple fact that I couldn't conjure up 7 creative answers! I mean, I am funny...don't get me wrong....but my funniness may be limited to a handful of one liners. Well, I made an attempt....here it goes.
7 Random Facts Game
Here are the rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
7 Random Facts
1. I was a vegetarian for 2 years and drove my family crazy because of it!
2. I was consistently the winner of the school spelling bee until 6th grade when I didn't even qualify because I missed "angel" by spelling it "angle".
3. In the 7th grade, my best friend (and I) stole a puppy from a lady's house and told my mom she gifted it to me for my bday, I took it home and convinced my parents to let me keep her. She was a collie, I named her Moose.
4. When I first met Clint I hated him, I hated him for a really long time (in teenage time) until he inevitably became my best friend.
5. I learned from Amy to pour a packet of uncooked, flavored oatmeal over my cold cereal!...I love it!!
6. I have specifically asked my husband to not surprise me with flowers. I think that they are a waste of money and that money would be better spent on a gift that isn't going to end up in the trash can within a week.
7. I had a blond moment at work last week when I asked my boss who is Jewish if he had put up his Christmas lights yet.
And now the game continues.
Candi, Jacque, Tawnya, Ana...you're it!!