Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas...Henriquez Style

To kick off the Christmas celebration we started Christmas Eve at my parent's house. As usual, we had a variety show. Here's the highlights.
Sebastian, Noah, and Tyler put on an awesome sing/dance.

Guitars, fake mustaches...

and jumping beans. Yes, I said jumping beans!

mom and dad sang a spanish rendition of "santa clause is coming to town"...

and they sorda danced too. They are so dang cute.

Candi and I spiced up the night with a Mean Girls Jingle Bell Rock performance.
 

Then it was on to the Nativity performance.
Lina was supposed to be Mary. She ditched the role half way through.

So I ended up stepping in. Everyone else did a fabulous job!! I was so impressed with everyone's wardrobe. Can't wait to see this tradition continue next year. Hopefully Lina will do a better job.

And although not pictured, we had a tamale feast! Mmmm....

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog through Lindy's. It was fun to see what you guys are up to. Lina's a doll.

    ReplyDelete