Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Officially on the bandwagon...



Yup, I went and saw Twilight and read the book this weekend, (in that order). I hadn't jumped on the bandwagon simply because I didn't see myself getting wrapped up in a vampire romance novel, but after watching the movie I was itching for more.

Friday night we had a girls night so Jacque, Tawnya, and I headed out to dinner and a movie. Well Twanya had read the book and after the movie she assured me that the book was even better so I couldn't resist and on Saturday morning I ran over to Walmart and picked it up. I finished it last night and I love it! Yup! I am officially all wrapped up in this vampire romance novel!

Well I am going to move on to the rest of the books and I'll have to admit, I am really looking forward to the next movie.

5 comments:

  1. I gotta say, I'm a little surprised. I'm not a fan... Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's about time! I'm reading twilight for the 3rd time right now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been bitten, oh no!
    Maybe you will have to use Jonathan theory, bite, Clint then he can be a vampire and then he can bite Jonathan and Jonathan can bite Meagan.. ..I dont know something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Long time no see. Ya I'm kinda against the Twilight book reading myself.... I'm afraid I'll get sucked in and become obsessed!

    ReplyDelete