Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Monday, December 10, 2007

24 years old!































24 years old.....man I always thought that being this old would mean something......but not really.....just means that I am older. It's kinda fun to look back and think " when I was a kid, what did I think I was going to be doing when I turned 24?".


The good thing is I got to spend a night with my brothers and sisters. It was fun. Thanks

guys for coming despite the rainy weather and the waiting over an hour to be seated issue. Thanks for spending time to get out and celebrate! You guys rock! Thanks for the gifts girls.....I am wearing brand new jewelry today!

2 comments:

  1. 24!!! oh my gosh you are getting so old! wow, well had a lot of fun!

    thansk

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24!!! oh my gosh you are getting so old! wow, well had a lot of fun!

    thansk

    ReplyDelete