Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Monday, February 8, 2010

His or Her Diaper Duty...

Recently I overheard my husband talking to my brother about our cloth diapering adventure. He said he wasn't totally convinced it was saving us money once you account for the extra laundry loads we have to do. I also heard him explain how our roles in the cloth diapering has been split up. He doesn't clean poopy diapers, "that was the agreement" he kept stressing.

Then Tawnya introduced me to The Cloth Diaper Whisperer Website and I realized that my husband wasn't alone in his hesitation to switch. Also, I learned that there is a detergent out there that claims to leave NO SUDS in the washer after just one wash! Check out her blog for all kinds of useful info!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Kolbs still says we aren't saving money. I tell him it's cuz he can't break his addiction to disposables.

    ReplyDelete