Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spoiled by Grampa Alan

Grampa Alan is wrapped around this little girl's pinkie to say the least. He is her biggest fan, and she knows she gets spoiled when she's with him.

Leave me alone, I'm strolling around with my grandaughter.


Lina, come on. I'll hold you just the way you want and spoil you rotten. Come on.


Now I think I've died and gone to heaven. Beer in one hand, grandbaby in the other, sitting at the beach on a Friday afternoon.


Good Morning. I came to get you bright and early. No sense in putting off the spoiling.


You can say no to her. It won't hurt my feelings.

3 comments:

  1. She is so spoiled. you found her a cow costume, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys long time no talk. Very cute little girl. They say life changes when you have a child. I never thought it was for the better. Now that I am a Father I know that it is definitly a better change when you have a little one come into your life. Congratualations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see that Lina has the Giraffe costume like Taylynn in that pictures. How funny. It is such a cute costume.

    ReplyDelete