I don't have pics of all the latest events so I have been holding on blogging about them but as Jacque so kindly pointed out in her latest rebuking to me for not updating my blog, I can still type!
1. My little sister is graduating from ASU this May! First Henriquez to get a college degree!! So proud of her.
2. We have made some serious headway on Lina's room. Thanks to Kolby and Jonathan for helping do the wood. I looks great!
3. Jacque came into town, and although it's only been a few months, it felt like forever since we had seen her! We miss the Neils!!! Thanks for playing with us two days in a row!!
4. Finished "The Host". Not going to lie...I was kinda lost for the first chapter or so but so glad that I kept reading....can't wait for the sequel!! If anyone started it and felt lost and gave up, you need to pick it back up and finish it. Just know it gets SOOO good!!
5. I still love my cricut and have made some pretty fancy cards with it. My next project is vinyl lettering in Lina's room.