Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Monday, December 21, 2009

You've had a birthday...

Well I had a birthday and man did I celebrate!! (No pics, shame on me!!)

No longer 25....I know, I know, I am still young...........but I am not 25 anymore! Boohoo, right?

I didn't take a lot of pictures, actually I didn't take any pictures. The only pics I have are some that Candi took.

Here's what we did this year.

Friday night The Collards brought over treats and Tara and Andrew and we got to enjoy some good company and good movie together. I got some super cute work out clothes!

Saturday I got treated to a shopping trip to Michael's for craft supplies. Then we went to watch Blind Side (great movie) and pigged out at Texas Roadhouse! Clint got me "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" on DVD since he couldn't take me to the play, and some new runnng shoes.
(Oh yeh, and he got the baseboards done at the house a couple of weekends ago while I was in TX!)

Sunday  my family came over for cake and ice cream and watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (my little brothers have never seen it!!). I got jewelry, smelly stuff, and was surrounded by a lot of good company!!

2 comments:

  1. It all goes downhill (body-wise) from 25. unless you're Madonna. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to talk about my awful cake disaster!

    ReplyDelete