Burgess Family of three...for now

A look into what we ordinarily do...sometimes not that ordinary.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower at Work

The sweetest thing happened this week...my coworkers all organized a baby shower for me at work. I was not expecting it at all so it came as a total 100% SURPRISE and I loved it!
We had a nice BIG lunch at Buca, opened gifts, and then finished up at the office with some out of the ordinary baby shower games, compliments of Melisa.


Games:
1. We called Dollar Marts and requested to set up a layaway plan.
2. Called random places and stopped in the middle of the conversation to say "can you hold on a second I am in the bathroom?.......corn? when did I eat corn?".
3. Went back and forth with "yo mama" jokes we got from the internet.

Best Work Baby Shower Ever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment